For Aloe Vera powder, the leaves are dried and milled / ground up. It offers very flexible uses. The powder is used in Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, and more. Aloe leaf powder is a good source of dietary fiber. It is a concentrated variety of Aloe Vera. The powder can be integrated with water, juice, and served. Also, it is used in medicines, makeup, lotions, or a number of other products. We offer natural, pure Aloe Leaf Powder, which is both simple and effective. Also, we keep up with thoroughgoing processing, safe packaging and affordable price.
Extraction Method :-
Gel or fillet from the fresh leaves of the Aloe barbadensis are used for making this powder. The gel extracted from the plant is pasteurized and then concentrated via the process of low temperature evaporation. This leads to production of a liquid concentrate, which is spray dried for obtaining the powder.
Property & Composition :-
It's a homogeneous, uniform powder, and light cream to pale sandy in color. It is tasteless, water soluble, and has a slightly veggie odor. It comprises Salicylates, Acemannan, Anti-Oxidants and other Minerals. The Aloe plant is grown in Northern Africa, America, Asia and Europe. It has many healing and nutritional properties.
A Range of Uses :-
- For making cosmetics, Soaps, Toners, Skin cleansers, Body lotions, Sunscreen, Talc Powder, Shampoos, Creams, Conditioners, Face wash & moisturizers, Toothpaste, Bath Tea, etc.
- Aloe Vera powder is added in ointments, massage oils, etc.
- Powdered Aloe Vera is utilized in many beauty aids, and helps with aging, wrinkles, and more.
- It is used for making special anti inflammatory creams.
- It is used as a vital ingredient of bath tea.
- The extract is easier to store, and has a long shelf life.
- Cost-effective, and easier to pack and ship.
- Easy to mix with various chemicals, such as makeup and medications.
Safety & Precautions :-
Avoid the aloe powder in diabetes and surgery case as it might affect level of blood sugar.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India