Black Pepper Oil is prepared by using fresh seeds of piper nigrum plant and can be used for fight against diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorder and constipation. Prepared form the unripened fruit of the plant that is bestowed with many health advantages, the offered oil improves the blood circulation of the body. Offered Black Pepper Essential Oil has characteristics of black pepper and releases a spicy aroma that is quite fresh and boosting.
This oil is extracted by the steam distillation from immature fruits of black pepper.
This oil contains, Piperine, a-pinene, b-pinene, a-phellandene, b-phanesene, terpinen 4-ol, linalool, sabinene, caryophyllene, limonene, myrcene.
Attributes of Black Pepper Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Piper nigrum
- CAS NO : 8006-82-4
- EC Number : 284-524-7
- FEMA NO : 2845
- Color : Colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity : Watery
- Specific Gravity : 0.87000 to 0.89000 @ 25.00 °C
- Density : 0.863-0.883
- Refractive Density : 1.470-1.490
- BP : 166°C
- Flash Point : 122°F
- Blends with : Sage, lemon, lavender, grapefruit, frankincense, clary sage, clove, bergamot, coriander, fennel, sandalwood, lime, ginger, geranium & Ylang ylang oil.
- Highly pure, enhances the food flavor, included with internal as well as topical benefits.
- Aids with the digestion of foods, suitable oil to cook with, come with enhanced shelf life.
- High content of sesquiterpenes and monoterpenes, famous for their antioxidant properties.
- Excellent medicinal properties, capability to obviate environmental as well as seasonal threats.
Consult to your physician, if you are under doctor's care, pregnant or nursing and don't use in high concentration.