Black Seed Oil has important properties that are helpful in maintaining health. It has been utilized for a number of purposes, and is useful for digestion, immune health, candida, fungus, asthma & allergies, cancers, skin and hair etc. An annual flowering plant, black cumin belongs to the family Ranunculaceae, indigenous to south and south-west Asia. Technically, the plant is part of the buttercup family. It has black, small and crescent shaped seeds. We offer natural, pure and high quality black seed oil.
Extraction Method :-
The oil is obtained through cold pressing method, using seeds of Nigella sativa. It is clear green to brown color liquid.
Black Seed Oil Specifications :-
- Botanical Name : Nigella Sativa
- Parts Used: Black Seeds
- Common name : Black caraway, fennel flower and Kalongi
- CAS NO : 90064-32-7
- ECHA EC NO : 290-094-1
- Color : Clear green to brown
- Shelf life : two years
- Density : 0.900 to 0.930
- Perfume note : Characteristic odor
- Solubility : Water-insoluble, and soluble in hexane
- Acid value : < 5.0
- Iodine value : 125 to 145
- Saponification value : 150 – 170
- Storage : In a well-fitted unit, in cool & dry place
Chemical Composition :-
Black Seed Oil Contains Selenium, Calcium, Iron, Thymoquinone, Linoleic Acid, Nigellone, Oleic Acid, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, and key vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C & Vitamin B2.
Uses of Black Seed Cumin Oil :-
- Effective in toothache, headache, cough, etc.
- Inhibits intestinal worms, joint pains and cures nasal congestion.
- Ideal for dysentery, constipation, diarrhea and intestinal colic.
- Helpful in flu, cold and swine flu etc.
- Promote immune system and lowers the blood pressure.
- Used for the care of eyes inflammation, and reduces cholesterol level.
- Utilized for respiratory disorder, asthma, cancers, bronchitis, and pulmonary emphysema.
Safety & Precautions :-
Black seeds oil, when taken in small quantities, is safe for most people. It should be taken carefully during pregnancy.