We are renowned manufacturer of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil which is derived from plant, Laurus Cinnamomum. It is concentrated using anti-oxidants which increases its effectiveness towards digestion, stabilizing blood sugar and boosting blood circulation. Besides, it is also used for healing various infections, pains, arthritis and combating cardiovascular diseases. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil contains eugenol, phellandrene, methyleugenol and cinnamaldehyde which impart beneficial properties to this oil. The major constituent of the oil is cinnamaldehyde which is 60% of the entire substance.
Extraction Method :-
AOS Products PVT. LTD., is offering genuine and 100% natural Cinnamon Bark Oil for various purposes at cost effective prices. We extract this oil using steam distillation process and separate funnel wherein the twigs and leaves or the inner dried bark is made to undergo the process. The leaves yield 1.6-1.8 % of the oil while the bark gives only 0.5 to 1 % oil.
Properties of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil :-
This oil has a warm and musky fragrance with different color depending on the source; leaf or bark. The color of the oil obtained from leaves is yellow and red-brown of the bark. The viscosity of the oil is fairly medium and sometimes watery. It is safe for application however higher dosage can cause convulsion. It is 100% pure and free from any adulterants or artificial ingredients.
- It is used in the treatment of infections or respiratory problems, general aches and pains, arthritis and rheumatism.
- It relieves depression and is capable of dilating blood vessels.
- Decreases inflammation and menstruation cramps.
- Promotes Circulation.
- It can also be used in vapor therapy for the treating acute bronchitis, sneezing or cold.
- When diluted or blended with massage oil, it can be used as a cream or oil.
- This is also used to add flavors in edible foods.
- Longer shelf life
- Precise composition
- Free from adulteration
- Safe to use
It is advisable to not use it during pregnancy and the oil obtained from cinnamon bark should not be used without prior consultation.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India