We offer Clove Essential Oil, which is also known by the names of Eugenol and Syzygium aromaticum. The oil is derived from the stem, leaves and bud by the process of water distillation and comprises a reduced percentage of Eugenol. Highly beneficial for curing toothache, the offered oil is also utilized for the treatment of diarrhea, vomiting, etc. Processed by picking fresh picked clove buds, the offered Clove Essential Oil has long shelf life and is completely safe to use. Clove Essential Oil has a colorless to pale yellow appearance and is dripping in its consistency. Highly helpful for boosting the immune system, the oil comes with antiviral properties as well as the ability to purify blood.
Extraction Method :-
Leaves, stem and bud of the plant are used for extracting this oil by water distillation process.
This oil includes eugenol, eugenyl acetate, caryophyllene, minerals, iron, potassium, calcium etc.
Attributes of Clove Oil :-
- Botanical name : Syzygium aromaticum
- Common Name : Eugenia spp., Oil of cloves
- CAS NO : 8000-34-8
- EINECS : 215-185-5
- FEMA : 2323
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Aroma : Woody, warm, clove sweet fruity
- Density : 1.04 @ 25°C
- BP : 251°C
- FP : >230°F
Uses and Benefits :-
- As clove oil is high in manganese and other nutrients like magnesium, potassium and calcium it is used to treat anemia, osteoporosis etc.
- Clove oil is indeed a powerful anti-inflammatory agent due to the presence of eugenol in this oil.
- For oral infections, this oil serves as an antiseptic.
- Clove has anti-microbial ability due to which this oil is great to use for skin and acne.
- Great remedy to use for toothaches.
- Due to high eugenol levels and antioxidant count, clove oil is also known as the “protective” herb and has been used for various purposes as blends with essential oils.
Clove oil must be diluted before use or ingestion as it is very strong.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums