We offer Clove Essential Oil, which is also known as by the names of Eugenol and Syzygium aromaticum. The oil is infused from the stem, leaves and bud by the process of water distillation and comprises the reduced percentage of Eugenol. Highly beneficial for curing toothache, the offered product is also utilized for the treatment of diarrhea, vomit etc. Processed by picking fresh picked clove buds, the offered Clove Essential Oil has long shelf life and is completely safe to use. Clove Essential Oil has its appearance of colorless to pale yellow and is dripping in its consistency. Highly helpful for boosting the immune system, the oil comes with antiviral properties as well as ability to purify blood.
This oil includes eugenol, eugenyl acetate, caryophyllene, minerals, iron, patassium, calcium etc.
Attributes of Clove Oil :-
- Botanical name : Syzygium aromaticum
- Common Name : Eugenia spp., Oil of cloves
- CAS NO : 8000-34-8
- EINECS : 215-185-5
- FEMA : 2323
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Aroma : Woody, warm, clove sweet fruity
- Density : 1.04 @ 25°C
- BP : 251°C
- FP : >230°F
Uses and Benefits :-
- As clove oil is high in manganese and other nutrients like magnesium, potassium and calcium it is use to treat anemia, osteoporosis etc.
- Clove oil is indeed a powerful anti-inflammatory due to the presence of eugenol in this oil.
- For oral infections, this oil is treat as an antiseptic.
- Clove has anti-microbial ability due to which this oil is great to use for skin and acne.
- Great remedy to use for toothaches.
- Due to it's high eugenol levels and antioxidant count, clove oil is also known as the “protective” herb and has been used for various porposes like “Thieves” and “ Onguard” by blends with essential oils.
Clove oil must be diluted before use or ingestion and be more attentive to take proper quantity as it is very strong.