- 1000.00 - 2000.00 INR
- Herbal Product
- Herbs & Herbs Extract
- Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and Perfumery industry due to its strong and mint like flavor.
We are a trustworthy manufacturer, exporter and supplier of superior quality De-mentholised Mint Oil, Dementholised Mint Oil from more than half a decade. Our herbal oil is finely processed under hygienic conditions at our premises with the proper utilization of the best quality mint leaves. The offered oil is used to add minty flavor in chewing gums, flavored liquor, etc. Apart from this, the provided De-mentholised Mint Oil can be purchased from us at rock-bottom prices.
De-Mentholised Mint oil is the bi-product obtained in the process of producing Menthol Crystals. This is customer oriented product. The main content is L-Menthol which can be increased or decreased as the requirement of the client. AOS Products Pvt. Ltd. provides the DMO as per the specification of the client. It is used in Pharmaceuticals, Flavor & food Industry.
Extraction Method :-
It is extracted via steam distillation, and is processed utilizing deep freezing as well as centrifuging procedures of Mentha Arvensis oil.
Mainly contain 30% to 56% L-Menthol and also other constituents such as L-limonene, Alpha pinene, Beta pinene, Isomenthone, Neomenthol, Pipretone, Methyl Acetate, Pulegone.
Other Details of Dementholised Mint Oil :-
- Other Names : Corn mint oil, De Mentholised Peppermint oil, Mint oil
- Botanical Name : Mentha Arvensis
- CAS No : 8006-90-4
- FEMA No : 2848
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Shelf Life : 2 years in Normal Temperature
- Odor : Pleasant odor
- Solubility : Soluble in alcohol
Physical & Chemical Properties :-
- Relative Density : 0.888 to 0.910
- Refractive Index : 1.456 to 1.470
- Specific Gravity : 0.9
- Flash Point : 65ºc
- Acid Value : 1.0 Max.
Chromatographic Profile :-
- 1.5 to 7%Limonene Content
- 1.5% Max.Cineole Content
- 17 to 35% L-Menthone Content
- 5 to 13% Iso-menthone Content
- 1.5 to 7% Menthyl Acetate Content
- 1 to 3% Iso Pulegol Content
- 30 to 50% L-Menthol Content
- 2.50% Max.Pulegone Content
- 2% Max. Carvone Content
Uses of De-mentholised Mint Oil :-
- De Mentholised Mint oil will work as a flavoring agent in Bakery & Confectionary products.
- DMO is used in Pharmaceutical Industry for cough & respiratory products.
Features of Mint Oil :-
- Minty taste
- No added preservatives
- Longer shelf life
- Hygienically processes
Store in air tight container, away from heat and light at temperature not more than 25Deg.C
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India