Since our initiation in 2009, we have been successfully engrossed in providing Linalool Natural (Ex-Basil Oil), Natural Linalool Ex. Basil. Moreover, the provided Linalool Natural (Ex-Basil Oil), Natural Linalool Ex. Basil can be easily purchased at market leading prices from us
The provided oil is processed at our advanced processing set-up under the strict observation of our ingenious professionals using premium grade plant and flowers with the help of pioneering methodology.
Properties of Linalool Natural (Ex-Basil Oil) :-
- Source : Natural isolates recovered from Indian basil.
- Color : Clear transparent Liquid
- Odour : Green, Herbal, Sweet, Floral
- Solubility : Soluble in alcohol and oils
- IUPAC Name : 3,7-dimethylocta-1,6-dien-3-ol
- CAS No : 78-70-6; 126-91-0
- EINECS No : 201-134-4
- FEMA No : 2635
- TARIFF No : 2905220010
- Molecular Formula : C10H18O
- Molecular Weight : 154.24
- Specific Gravity : 0.86
- Refractive Index : 1.46
- Purity : 98% min
- Optical Rotation : -22° to -14°C
- Antioxidant : Nil
- Flash Point : 79°C
- Boiling Point : 212°C
- Assay : >97(%GC)
- Storage Time : >24 Months
- Free from impurities
- Excellent purity
- Longer shelf life
- Non toxic smell
Mainly used in repellent of mosquitoes and insects, the provided basil is highly demanded in the market for making floral fragrance.
Keep in tightly closed container in cool and dry place.