- 2,800 INR
- Store in Cool
- 100 %
- Herbal Extract
- 2 Years
As a reputed name in the market as a leading organization, we are engaged in offering Niaouli essential oil. Under the guidance of our experienced professionals, the provided oil is processed from optimum grade natural ingredients with the aid of modish methodology. Available in many air tight packaging options, this oil is widely used in ayurvedic heading as an important antiseptic. Also, the offered Niaouli Oil can be availed from us at the most negotiable rates.
Niaouli oil is obtained from the young leaves and twigs by steam distillation process.
1,8-cineole, limonene, y-terpineol, a-pinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, piperitone,linalool.
Attributes of Niaouli Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Other Name : Gomenol oil, True niaouli, Cineole type Niaouli
- Family : Melaleuca
- CAS No : 8014-68-4
- Appearance : Lemon yellow clear liquid
- Specific Gravity : 0.91200 – 0.92200
- Refractive Index : 1.46700 – 1.47200
- Optical Rotation : -0.10 - +10.18
- Acid Value : 2 max KOH/g
- Blends with : Essential oils of fennel, coriander, lavender, juniper, pine, lime, pine and pepperment.
Niaouli Essential Oil can be used as :-
- Used in cosmetics manufacturing as it has disinfectant and antiseptic properties.
- Lifts and boosts mental and spiritual health
- Can effectively cure colds, fevers, flu, etc.
- Also effective against chest congestions, bronchitis, laryngitis, catarrhs, TB, pneumonia, asthma, sinusitis, sore throats, etc.
- Can provide relief from dysentery, intestinal parasites, etc.
- Therapeutic benefits observed against cystitis and urinary infections.
- Can reduce dark spots, acne, skin blemishes, etc.
- Also helpful against skin boils, burns, cuts, etc.
- Can provide fast relief from insect bites.
- Gives relief from headaches, toothaches, earaches, etc.
- Cures joint pain and muscle pain.
- Provides cure from rheumatism, arthritis, etc.
- Helps in absorption & proper assimilation of nutrients in the body.
- Used as an insect deterrent.
Features of Niaouli Essential Oil :-
- Hygienically processed
- Precise composition
- Longer shelf life
- Free from impurities
Non-toxic, Non-irritant, Non-sensitizing.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India