We have been serving the various demands of our clients by providing Olibanum Essential Oil. The offered oil is processed with the help of contemporary methodology under the guidance of our experts using outstanding quality natural ingredients. As an astringent, expectorant and antiseptic, it is widely used in aromatherapy. In addition to this, our clients can avail the provided Olibanum Essential Oil from us at market leading prices.
Extraction Method :-
Olibanum Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation procedure from the oleo gum resin of Olibanum having yield 3-10.
Acetanol, Alpha Pinene, Linalool, Incensyl Acetate, Incensole, Octyl Acetate and Bornyl Acetate
Attributes of Olibanum Essential Oil:-
- Synonyms : Olibanum Oil, Boswellia Carteri, Sacred Frankincense and Frankincense Oil.
- Botanical Name : Boswellia carteri
- CAS No : 8016-36-2
- FEMA No : 2816
- Color : Pale Yellow to Green in color.
- Part Used : Resin
- Viscosity : Watery
- Perfumery Note : Woody Spice odor
- Density : 0.818-0.830
- Refractive Density : 1.453-1.473
- Shelf Life : Two years
- Blend with : Other oils such as Myrrh. Lemon, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Lavender, Orange, Pine Oil
Uses of Olibanum Essential Oil :-
- Calms anxiety
- Ideal for meditating
- Calms the mind
- Ease in breathing during breathing problems
- Ideal as a cure for asthma, cough, bronchitis, cold, & laryngitis
- Rejuvenates aging skin
- Heals skin wounds, inflammation and scars
- Fights against insomnia as well as circulatory problems
- Used as a massage oil
- Removes wrinkles and makes skin smooth
- Used in creams, lotions and perfumes
- Used as mouth fresheners and in toothpastes with peppermint oil.
- Pure and fresh
- Safe to use
- Soothing aroma
- Accurate composition
Toxicological Information :-
Non toxic & non irritant oil.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums