As a latest name in the allied domain, we are engaged in offering Organic Oregano Oil, Oregano Essential Oil, Oregano Oil for Colds. The provided oil is processed under the guidance of adroit professionals using modern methodology. Available in various packaging options, this oil is commonly used for treating itching, pain, or scars. Checked on various predefined parameters to assure its purity, this Organic Oregano Oil, Oregano Essential Oil, Oregano Oil for Colds can be availed from us at market leading prices within promised time span.
Oregano oil is extracted from the dried, flowering herb by steam distillation of Oregano plant.
The main chemical components of this oil is thymol, cis-ocimene, p-cymene,carvacrol, caryophyllene and linalool.
Attributes of Oregano Oil for Colds :-
- Botanical Name : Origanum Vulgare
- Family : Lamiaceae
- CAS No : 8007-11-2
- FEMA No : 2828
- Aroma : Camphor-like aroma, powerful, spicy
- Appearance : Pale yellow in color
- Viscosity : Medium to watery
- Density : 0.939g/ml
- Specific Gravity : 0.937-0.955
- Refractive Index : 1.498 – 1.521
- Boiling Point : 239°C
- Blends with : Bay, Bergamot, Camphor, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, Citronella, Lavender, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Orange, Pine, Litsea Cubeba, Oakmoss, Rosemary. Tea tree, Petitgrain, Thyme.
- GMO Content : GMO free
- This oil is originated from Turkey.
Uses of Oregano Essential Oil :-
- This oil is used for various health benefits and medicinal sector.
- Oregano oil is known to be a antibacterial, antifungal, potent antiviral and antiparasitic oil
- This oil can remove pain and inflammation and perfectly fight off infections.
- Its properties are antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-parasitic.
May cause skin irritation.