Constituents & Extraction Method:-
Peppermint Oil BP (Indian Piperita) contain Limonene, Alpha Pinene, Beta Pinene, L-Menthone, Cineole, Menthafurone, Menthyl Acetete, Isomenthone, Neo Menthol, Isopulegone, Pipretone, L-Menthol etc. It is extracted from peppermint plant through the process of steam distillation.
Indian Piperita Oil has a great value in Ayurveda and a very long tradition of medicinal usage. As an essential oil, it has been largely used in a broad variety of products such as: perfumes, analgesic balms, creams, lotions, chewing gums, shampoos and conditioners etc.
Specifications of Mentha Piperita Oil:-
- CAS No: 8006-90-4
- Appearance: Pale yellow, clear liquid
- Typical: Minty taste and characteristic odor
- Solubility: Soluble in Ethanol and Methylene chloride
- Acid Value Max: 1.4
- Refractive Index: 1.457 to 1.467
- Relative Density: 0.900 to 0.916
- Optical Rotation: -10° to -30°
- L-Menthone Content: 14 to 32%
- L-Menthol Content : 30 to 55%
- Mentha Furan Content: 1 to 9%
Applications of Peppermint Oil BP (Indian Piperita):-
- As a remedy for indigestion and nausea.
- Used for stimulating digestive system.
- A traditional cure for headaches, muscle & nerve pain, stomach problems and cold.
- Gives a cooling and calming effect on body.
- Freshen up bad breath & pacify digestive problems.
- Used as a mouth freshener, and a substitution of sugary chewing gum.
- Relieves the soreness of arthritis and inflammation.
At AOS Products, we offer Indian Peppermint Oil to meet the growing demand of the market. We keep up with the concepts of purity, hygiene and freshness. Our Peppermint Oil is safe, effective, and prepared for a range of applications. Our experts ensure the purity and accurate composition of the oil. Also, we offer various packaging options at very affordable prices.
In well-fitted container, in cool & dark place.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India