Having six years of domain experience, we are engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Pure Rose Oil, Rose Essential Oil. Our provided oil is highly demanded for making various types of cosmetic products for skin treatment, bathing etc. The offered oil is processed in accordance with international quality standards with the aid of advance methodology, under the guidance of our skilled professionals by using supreme grade handpicked rose leaves. Apart from this, the offered Pure Rose Oil, Rose Essential Oil is made available with us in different capacitive packaging at competitive prices.
Extraction of Pure Rose Oil :-
Pure Rose Oil is extracted using steam distillation method from the flower picked early in the morning. During extraction procedure, heat should be managed otherwise smell can be damaged. The yield is 0.02-0.05%.
The chemical composition consists more than 300 compounds like Stearproten, Farnesol, Phenyl Ethanol, Citronellal, Nerol, Geraniol, Citral, Methyl, Eugenol, Lanolool, Phenyl Acetaldehyde, Citronellyl, Rose Oxide, etc.
Attributes of Rose Oil :-
- Synonyms : Rose Absolute, French Rose, Rose Oil, Rosa Damascene and Indian Rose.
- Botanical Name : Rosa Damascene.
- CAS No : 8007-01-0
- EINECS No : 290-260-3
- FEMA : 2988
- Viscosity : Watery in viscosity
- Part Used : Petals
- Color : Clear to pale yellow
- Perfumery Note : Characteristic
- Density : 0.848-0.861
- Shelf Life : Two years
- Refractive Density : 1.453-1.464
- Blends with : Most of the oil like Jasmine and Geranium oil.
Uses of Rose Essential Oil :-
- Fight against stress, depression, fear, grief, anger, & other emotional problem.
- Increase blood circulation and controls high blood pressure with other heart problems such as Arrhythmia and palpitation.
- Booster for gall bladder and Liver.
- Ideal for cough liver congestion, Asthma, nausea and high fever.
- Used for moisturizing and hydrating the skin.
- Control cancer growth.
- Good Antiseptic
- Best ingredient of creams and lotions.
- Excellent moisturizing agent for the skin
- Diluted in bath
- Pure composition
- No foreign contamination
- Enhanced shelf life
- Safe to use and consume
Toxicological Information :-
- Rose Essential Oil is non sensitizing, non toxic and non irritant oil.
- Should not use during pregnancy.