Owing to our wide experience in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying high grade Thyme Essential oil. The offered oil is processed under the utmost favorable conditions keeping in mind the international standards using fresh thymes flower seeds and the latest technology under the guidance of our team of dexterous professionals. The offered oil is stringently tested on various parameters and is extensively demanded all across the globe for various purposes like in home remedies, aromatherapy, hair products, skin products, mouthwashes and herbal rinses. Further, we are offering this Thyme White Essential oil to our clients in various capacities at reasonable prices.
This oil is extracted by steam distillation process of the stems, leaves and flowers of the plant.
Attributes of Thyme Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Thymus vulgaris, Thymus zygis
- CAS NO : 8007-46-3
- FEMA NO : 3065
- EINECS : 284-535-7
- Aroma : Warm, Spicy-herbaceous
- Appearance : Colorless to light yellow or red liquid.
- Boiling Point : 190° C
- Flash Point : 140° F
- Blends with : Clary sage, Cypress, Bergamot, eucalyptus, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, marjoram, rosemerry, tea tree etc.
- Uses in flavoring
- For purifying & cleansing effect for skin
- Great to use this oil after exercise
- This oil stimulates circulation, nervous responses, digestion etc.
- This oil is widely used for making mouthwashes, herbal rinses and liniments that can take care of gum infections and overall oral health.
- Used in making hair care products, soaps, cosmetics and perfumes.
- Helps treat bacterial and fungal infections in ears.
- Good for the immune system, circulatory system, heart health and the digestive system
- Can cure infectious diseases, colds, flu, etc.
- Used as a proven treatment for urithritis and cystitis.
- Sharpens memory and improves concentration.
- Can cure fatigue, rheumatism and arthritis. Also has remedial properties when it comes to gout, muscular aches and pain.
- Can be used as a safe cure against cellulite anorexia, leucorrhoea, obesity, scanty periods, edema, etc.
- Its mood lifting properties gives it a special place in aromatherapy
- It prevents skin problems and curbs signs and symptoms of ageing.
- It provides relief from menstrual & menopausal problems.
- It is a proven diuretic and also has antispasmodic quality
- It calms the mind and cures insomnia
Features of Thyme Essential Oil :-
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- Free from impurities
Keep away from children reach and may be possible skin sensitivity.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India