Thymol crystals are the white hardened substances, which emit a pleasant aroma and are incorporated with several antiseptic properties. Having a strong flavor, these have their origin in culinary herb thymes, which is a part of a naturally occurring grade of compounds titled as biocides. Many studies have evidenced the germicidal effects of thymol, compassing from antibiotic condition in medicine-resistant pathogens to powerful antioxidant properties. Incorporated in lipids made of thyme, these extracted crystalline substances are the natural monoterpene derivatives of cymene.
Extracted via solvent extraction technique, these are taken out from the leaves of Thymus vulgaris and some other floras in form of a white crystalline matter.
- Slightly dis-solvable in water at neutral pH.
- Highly soluble in alcohols and several other organic solvents.
- Can be dissolved in in strong alkaline aqueous mixtures
- Utilized in dusting powders as well as alcohol solutions for the treatment of ringworm contagions.
- Taken in utilization as the rapidly degrading as well as non-continuous pesticide.
- It is effective against mouth and throat infections as it can take care of dental caries, gingivitis and plaque.
- It is used for formulating special toothpastes.
- It is used for preserving halothane, which is a known anaesthetic and antiseptic.
- It prevents varroa mites and also hinders the growth of mold in bee colonies.
- It is used in the form of a general purpose as well as medical disinfectant.
- It is effective against respiratory disorders, including bronchitis.
- Thymol stimulates lactation in breast feeding women.
- It safeguards body from infectious diseases.
Remedial Properties of Thymol Crystals
- Human platelet aggregation activator
- Pulmonary disinfectant
- Expectorant & cough suppressant
- Carminative properties
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums