- 600 INR
- All Age Group
- 6 Months
A particle of grain possesses three sections such as the husk, andosperm and germ. The germ section is deployed to extricate our wheat carrier oil. It has high level of protein, essential fatty acid, minerals and vitamins like Vitamin E. Since our oil has Vitamin E, therefore, it is an inherent antioxidant and in addition, works as preservative that assists in enhancing the life expectancy of carrier oil for long run. Factually, our wheatgerm carrier oil is enriched with Vitamin A, D and E. Our offered oil is dark in shade and possesses hefty smell. Moreover, customers all throughout the nation use our oil directly on or with salads, dishes, fruits and in addition, function as a healthy supplement that can be added in daily diet.
Extraction Method :-
The oil is extracted by cold pressing the germ of wheat kernel.
This oil contain Vitamins and minerals along with some fatty acids which are :
- Linolenic- 1.49%
- Oleic- 30.64%
- Linoleic- 52.1%
- Palmitic- 12.0%
Properties of Wheatgerm Carrier Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Triticum Vulgare
- Family : Gramineae
- CAS NO : 68917-73-7/ 68917-74-8
- Aroma : Wheat like aroma
- Color : Dark yellow to almost brown
- Consistency : Thick
- Specific Gravity : 0.920 to 0.940
- Optical Rotation : 25 to 37
- Refractive Index : 1.469 to 1.478
- Blends with : Almond and other carrier oils.
Indispensable Features and Uses :-
- It is safe to intake and has prolong life time
- Customers will not discover any sort of impurities in our oil and has no side effects
- It is a great oil that will enhance the beauty along with sound health.
- Our oil is also used in beauty care items that improve the beauty as well as restore the appearance and complexion
- Since it includes natural collagen, it is more often utilized as facial oil that is more similar in form to collagen exist in our skin.
- Our Wheatgerm Carrier Oil when explored, it is considered that it enhance the blood circulation and response duration. In addition, it is also helpful in curing specific skin issues.
Kept in cool and dark place to achieve maximum shelf life and maintain freshness.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India