- 800 INR
- Store in Cool
- Old Age, Adults
- 1 Years
Nothing is clear about the main origin of apricot. Prior, it was acknowledged from Armenia, where it has been developed for long run. It is trusted that it has an immense local from Armenia to Japan and Himalayas. Our Apricot Kernel Essential Oil is separated through cold pressing technique from the parts of plant as it contains 40 to 50 % oil content. It is best developed in frosty locale because of its local atmosphere. Further, our oil can mature in Mediterranean atmospheres. The plant can endure winter at its peak and fruit develop in dry atmosphere. Usually, tree of Apricot is small and height vary from 8 to 13 m with thick covering. Our Apricot Oil is profound gold shading.
Extraction Method :-
The cold pressed method is used for extracting this oil from the kernels of the apricot plant.
Its concoction components Iron, Potassium, Stearic, Vitamin E, Linolenic, Vitamin C, Linoleic, Vitamin A, Palmitic, oleic and different Minerals.
- Botanical Name : Prunus arneniaca
- Synonyms : Apricot oil, Prunus armeniaca oil, Apricot Kernel oil
- CAS NO : 72869-69-3
- CoE Number : 368
- FEMA : 2105
- Color : Colorless to light yellow
- Aroma : Characteristic
- Viscosity : Transparent liquid
- Part Used : Kernel
- Assay : 95 to 100%
- Density : 0.910-0.920
- Refractive Density : 1.4593-1.4646
- Flash Point : >200°F
- Blend with : Different carrier oils to offer a flawless mix.
Uses of Apricot Kernel Oil :-
- It is effective base or carrier oil to be added in various skin care products.
- Can effortlessly blend with different oils.
- Utilized to make beauty care products such as soaps, cream, skin care lotion, aromatherapy oil, massage oil and many more.
- Since it contains Vitamin E and Vitamin A, it is considered to be highly good for skin.
- It is enrich with minerals and vitamins.
- Greatly helpful in curing cancer.
- Reduces Arthritic Pain.
- Helps to decrease elevated blood pressure.
- It strengthens the immune system to fight against cold and flu.
Store away our Apricot Oil from individual experiencing hypersensitivities, seek quick medicinal consideration in case of skin contact. Try not to consume oil without counseling qualified aroma therapist.
Store in cool and dark place at below 25° temperature.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India