Arachis Essential Oil is derived from Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), a food crop with worldwide significance. The peanut is obtained from an yearly and everlasting flowering plant that belongs to pea family (leguminosae). Soil that has equal blending of silt and clay with necessary drainage facility, warm and shaded area that has access to sunlight are ideal for the cultivation of peanut. The plant of peanut requires dry as well as hot weather condition when it matures. The maximum height of its plant is 1 feet. Procured from peanuts, the peanut oil has distinctive taste and this vegetable oil is accessible in cold pressed, refined, roasted and unrefined forms.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is extracted from the kernels of Arachis hypogeea.
- Botanical Name : Arachis Hypogaea
- Synonym : Groundnut Oil, Peanut Oil
- Family : Leguminosae
- CAS NO : 8002-03-7
- Appearance : Virtually clear
- Aroma : Light, Nutty and fatty aroma
- Used in preparation of foods.
- Used as a solvent for intramuscular injections.
- Used as ingredient for preparations such as enemas, wax softeners and skin medications.
- Excellent Moisturizer and very nutritious.
- Used as a flavouring agent and in deep frying food as it has a high smoke point.
- Can be used as a healing massage oil.
- Acts as a fuel source for diesel engines.
- Serves as an effective suspension agent while formulating medicines & vitamins.
- Helps keep a healthy blood lipid profile.
- Stabilizes cholesterol levels and B.P
- Should be mixed with lime juice and applied on skin for keeping skin problems like acne and pimples, blackheads at bay.
- Effective against constipation, diarrhea and other stomach ailments.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India