Black Pepper Oil is prepared by using fresh seeds of piper nigrum plant and can be used for fight against diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorder and constipation. Prepared form the unripened fruit of the plant that is bestowed with many health advantages, the offered oil improves the blood circulation of the body. Offered Black Pepper Essential Oil has characteristics of black pepper and releases a spicy aroma that is quite fresh and boosting.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is extracted by the steam distillation from immature fruits of black pepper.
This oil contains, Piperine, a-pinene, b-pinene, a-phellandene, b-phanesene, terpinen 4-ol, linalool, sabinene, caryophyllene, limonene, myrcene.
Attributes of Black Pepper Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Piper nigrum
- CAS NO : 8006-82-4
- EC Number : 284-524-7
- FEMA NO : 2845
- Color : Colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity : Watery
- Specific Gravity : 0.87000 to 0.89000 @ 25.00 Â°C
- Density : 0.863-0.883
- Refractive Density : 1.470-1.490
- BP : 166Â°C
- Flash Point : 122Â°F
- Blends with : Sage, lemon, lavender, grapefruit, frankincense, clary sage, clove, bergamot, coriander, fennel, sandalwood, lime, ginger, geranium & Ylang ylang oil.
Consult to your physician, if you are under doctor's care, pregnant or nursing and don't use in high concentration.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India