Since Eighteenth century, Borage head was utilized for cookery reason. Previously, it was developed in the contiguous nations of Mediterranean Area. Afterward, its development region extended. Borage is matured in normal soil in the countries of Mediterranean. In several areas, these are developed in garden, where the leaves are consumed. The plant has blue hued flowers that grows in the month of May. Further, the plant's height vary from 5 feet to 8.4 feet. The method comprises compaction of seeds by deploying elevated automatic pressure and extricating oil from compacted seed. This additionally averts inclusion of chemical or superficial content in the oil as to keep up the cleanliness.
Our borage seed oil includes common salt, potassium and calcium that helps in increasing the health of the consumer. Because of its nitrate substance, our oil can release flicker. It has decent equivalence with different sorts of carrier oil, which can be blended with in ratio of 10:90. The content that are naturally included in our oil contain Erucic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linolic Acid, Oleic Acid, palmitic Acid and GLA.
Extraction Method :-
To extract borage oil, we deploy cold pressing methods through which we only obtain virgin oil of the plant.
- Botanical Name : Borago officinalis
- Synonyms : Borage oil, Borage officinalis, GLA, Starflower oil
- CAS NO : 84012-16-8
- CBNumber : CB1168929
- Color : Pale Yellow
- Density : 0.40-0.60
- Refractive Density : 1.470-1.490
- The content of our oil helps in balancing skin fatty acids and is used in numerous skin care cream that offers perfect glowing skin by relieving dry skin problem.
- When used regularly on infants, it treats dermatitis.
- Generally, our oil is directly utilized for massage purpose.
- It is extremely beneficial for individuals, who are encountering arthritic pain and high blood pressure.
- Our oil is regarded for its special medical uses and is suitable for treating different medical problems such as Alzheimerâs disease, depression and cough. It is additionally profitable for treating side effects induced by PMS and menopause such as abrupt evolution of mood as well as breast sensitivity.
- Borage Seed Oil is trusted for its useful impact for people who have numerous sclerosis.
- It is generally useful in alleviating anxiety and has evident affirmative impact on ailments such as respiratory infections, rosacea, lupus (SLE), gout, endometriosis, eczema, impotence, female infertility, acne and psoriasis.
- Our oil is also used in making tea, which is an useful remedy for numerous health issues such as cold, flu and bronchitis.
- Minimum 10% of our oil is included with different oils that comes in the same category for enhancing immunity strength. It is appropriate for every skin sorts as well as is broadly deployed for making aroma therapy items.
- Don't use in case of pregnancy and don't consume in over dosage.
- Side effects may cause diarrhea, soft stools, bloating and belching.
Keep away from heat and fire and store in air tight container in cool and dark place at -20Â°C.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India