Origin of Caraway Seed Oil :-
Asia Minor is the origin of Caraway Seed Essential Oil. It is distributed in Russia, Africa and Northern Europe. It is a very old and great spice. It is used in various parts for flavoring and cooking. Having soft leaves & pink flower, it can grow up to 60 to 62 cm.
Ecological Information :-
Well drained soil and hot warm location is suitable for caraway oil. In hot regions, it grows during the period of winter, and in temperate climate it grows as annual as well as biennial.
Caraway Seed Essential Oil is derived by steam distillation from dried seeds. It yields 2% to 8%.
Description of Caraway Essential Oil :-
Synonyms : Carum carvi, Persian Fennel & Meridian Fennel.
Botanical Name : Carum carvi
Chemical Name : Caraway oil
CAS No : 8000-42-8
FEMA No : 2238
CBNumber : CB7183553
Part Used : Ripe Seeds
Color : Colorless to Yellow
Viscosity : Watery in viscosity
Shelf Life : Two Years
Perfumery Note : Characteristic
Density : 0.904-0.920
Refractive Density : 1.484-1.490
Boiling Point : 193Â°C â 231Â°C
FP : 145Â°F
Blends with : Essential oils such as ginger oil, orange oil, lavender oil, coriander chamomile oil, frankincense & basil oil
Uses of Caraway Seed Essential Oil :-
- It helps nursing mothers by increasing milk.
- Makes skin clear, fights against skin infection and removes acne.
- Caraway oil fights against skin infection.
- Caraway Essential Oil is used as a massage oil.
- It has the quality that can aid in regeneration of tissue.
- It is effective as an anti-aging agent.
- Caraway oil is used as a flavoring agent in food.
- Good as a mouth freshener.
Storage & Handling :-
- While handling, do not smoke or drink.
- Do not leave the drum empty.
- Maintain the proper hygiene & cleanness.
- Keep drum in cool & dark place, temperature below 25Â°
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India