The goodwill, our enterprise has gained in the global market by offering Cedar Wood Oil is quite commendable. The offered oil is extracted from cedar wood plants under the supervision of our professionals with the help of modern methodology. This oil finds its wide applications in cosmetic, furniture, paint and pharmaceutical industry. Apart from this, our clients can avail the provided Cedar Wood Oil in air tight packing at an affordable price.
Cedarwood essential oil is taken out from wood harnessing steam distillation of Cedarwood plant. Wood chips as well as sawdust are subjected to distillation of steam to remove the oil. The yield is around 35%.
The main chemical ingredients of cedar wood oil are Thujopsene, Alpha-Cedrene, Beta-Cedrene, other Sesquiterpenes, Cedrol as well as Widdrol.
Specifications General / Attributes:-
- Botanical Name : Cedrus Atlantica
- CAS NO : 8000-27-9
- EINECS NO : 285-360-9
- FEMA NO : 2267
- Aroma : Characteristic soft, woody smell that changes with time
- Color : Pale to reddish yellow in color
- Viscosity : Thick as well as viscous oil
- Solubility : Insoluble in water, soluble in 10-20 volumes 90% alcohol.
- Refractive Index : 1.495-1.510
- Specific Gravity : 0.910-0.950
Cedarwood Essential Oil is a Sedative, Anti Seborrhea, Expectorant, Antifungal, Astringent, Diuretic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic and Emenagogue. It is widely used in Cosmetics, Paint, Pharmaceutical, Furniture and Fragrance Industry.
Precautions & Storage:-
- Cedarwood Essential Oil can cause irritations if directly applied on skin in high concentrations. Hence, it should be diluted with other oils. In addition to this, it must not be used during pregnancy.
- This pale yellow to reddish yellow viscous oil settle into crystal type solids when kept undisturbed for long.
- High medicinal value
- Non toxic smell
- Longer shelf life
- Free from impurities
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India