- 4,500 INR
- 100 %
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
- Fragrance Compound
Managed by a team of experienced professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying extremely effective Celery Seed Essential Oil to our clients. The offered Celery Seed Oil is processed under the stern guidance of our professionals by utilizing supreme quality celery seeds and modern techniques. It is widely used in various medical conditions like muscle and joint aches, nervousness, headache, appetite stimulation etc. In addition to this, we are offering this Celery seed oil to our clients in various packaging options at budgeted prices.
Celery Seed Essential Oil is sourced from Apium gravelens plant seeds that belong to family Apiaceae. The plant has pinnate to bipinnate leaves with white flowers and 1.5-2.0 mm long seeds. This is a fleshy, erect and grooved stalk plant. Celery seed is utilized as a spice, for the treatment of rheumatism, headache, gout, nervousness, weight loss due to malnutrition, exhaustion and loss of appetite.
Extraction of Celery Seed Essential Oil :-
Celery Seed Essential Oil is obtained using stem distillation method of seeds of Apium Gravelens that belongs to Apiaceae family. Celery Seed Essential Oil is clear yellow to brown color liquid.
Pinene, Cymene, Caryophyllene, D-Limonene, Apigenin, Isoquerticin, Pinene, Santalol, Dihydrocarvone, Sedanolide, Sedanonic Anhydride, and Sesquiterpene Alcohols.
Description of Celery Seed Oil :-
- Botanical name: Apium graveolens
- CAS NO : 8015-90-5
- CoE NO : 52
- FEMA NO : 2271
- Parts used: Seeds
- "">Perfumery note: Characteristic spicy and warm oduor
- Shelf life : Two years
- Density: 0.871 – 0.892
- Refractive index:1.450 – 1.490
- Optical rotation: +65.5˚ to +76.5˚
- Flash point: 40.0˚C
- Solubility: Turbid in 90% alcohol
- Storage: In well fitted container in cool and dry place
- Blends with : Pine, lavender, oak moss, tea tree oil, and opopanax.
- Soothing fragrance
- Longer shelf life
- No contamination
- The oil is rich in antioxidants and thus combats free radicals in the body.
- It has excellent anti-rheumatic and antiseptic properties.
- The oil is also effective against an array of bacterial and fungal infections.
- It is effective against spasms.
- It takes care of water retention and bloating.
- The oil regulates the blood pressure.
- It stimulates the digestive system.
- It has mind calming and sedative properties.
- Finds great use in making of cosmetics, perfumes and laundry products.
- Used as a flavouring agent in the food & beverage sector.
- Known for anti-cancerous properties.
Should be avoided during pregnancy as well as prohibited to breast feeding females.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India