- 54000 INR
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
With the aim to fulfill client demands, we are affianced in offering Chamomile Blue Oil, Chamomile Blue Essential Oil, Blue Chamomile Oil for Skin that is available in plethora of packaging options. This oil is extracted from chamomile plants with the aid of modish methodology by our adroit professionals. Appreciated for its pleasant fragrance, the offered oil is extensively demanded in the market for treating any type of inflammation. Moreover, our patrons can avail this Chamomile Blue Oil, Chamomile Blue Essential Oil, Blue Chamomile Oil for Skin at a nominal price range from us.
Our oil is extracted from the flowers by using steam distillation of Chamomile plant with the Roman chamomile yield about 1.7% and the German chamomile yield being about 0.2-0.4%.
The basic chemical components of Roman chamomile oils are a-camphene, b-pinene, pinene, myrcene, 1,8-cineole, sabinene, caryophyllene, y-terpinene, and propyl angelate and butyl angelate. The main composition of German chamomile oil are a-bisabolol, bisabolol oxide A, chamazulene, bisabolone oxide A and bisabolol oxide B.
Specifications General / Properties of Blue Chamomile Oil for Skin:-
- Botanical Name : Matricaria chamomilla
- Family : Asteraceae
- CAS No : 8022-66-2
- FEMA No : 2273
- Yield : 0.4% to 1.0%
- Odor : Sweet, apple-like smell
- Color : light clear blue in color having watery viscosity
- Odor(German chamomile oil) : Sweet and straw-like in smell
- Color(German chamomile oil) : Dark blue in color having medium viscosity.
- Blends with : Sandalwood rose, Mandarin, Geranium, Sweet birch, Basil, Eucalyptus
- Specific Gravity : 0.910 -0.950 (0.930)
- Refractive Index : 1.545 - 1.558 (1.549)
- Acid Value : 5 -50 (32)
- Ester Value : 0 -40 (65 -155 after acetylation)
The Roman chamomile essential oil was first time originated from India.
Uses of Chamomile Blue Essential Oil :-
- It has various features like it is an antiseptic anti-spasmodic, bactericidal, antibiotic, digestive, anti-infection, stomachic, carminative, hepatic, tonic.
- It is widely used with great effect on children when they become impatient, feel irritable, and colicky.
- It is good for gall bladder problems, abdominal pain, and for throat infections.
- It can be used as a mouthwash for dental abscesses.
- It also helps to relieve hay fever, allergies, and asthma.
- This oil is used to reduce rashes, acne,dry eczema.
- Treats any type of inflammation - be that internal or external.
- It stimulates the liver and gall bladder.
Features of Blue Chamomile Oil :-
- Rich and everlasting fragrance
- Free from impurities
- Longer shelf life
- Safe to use
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Per Day
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India