- 2250 INR
- 100 %
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
In the respective domain, we are engaged in offering supreme quality Cinnamon Leaf Oil that is available in safe packaging options. The offered oil is broadly used as anti-microbial and anti-inflammable agent for treating various diseases. At our advanced processing unit, this oil is processed by using freshly picked cinnamon plant leaves under the supervision of our expert professionals with the aid of contemporary methodology. Moreover, our clients can avail the offered Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil at marginal prices from us.
This oil is obtained by steam distillation process of cinnamon leaves.
The Chemical components of the Cinnamon essential oils is Euginol acetate, Cinnamic aldehyde Euginol, and benzyl benzoate.
Properties of Cinnamon Leaf Oil :-
- Synonyms : Ceylon, Madagascar, Seychelles, True cinnamon
- Botanical Name : Cinnamomum Verum
- Family : Lauraceae
- CAS No : 8015-91-6
- CoE No : 133
- FEMA No : 2292
- Aroma : Flat, warm, earthy spice
- Appearance : Yellowish to yellow brown clear liquid
- Specific Gravity : .03000 to1.05000 @ 25.00 °C
- Refractive Index : 1.52200 to1.54200 @ 20.00 °C
- Optical Rotation : -2.00 to +1.00
- Blends with : Cloves, coriander, benzoin, frankincense, ginger, rosemary, cardamom oil, grapefruit, lavender and Thyme.
Uses of Cinnamon Leaf Oil :-
- This oil has cancer as well as Antimicrobial fighting properties.
- Our oil is a good anti-inflammatory agent.
- It is best for Diabetes.
- It also helps in preventing urinary tract infections.
- It is used in Dental and Pharmaceuticals Products.
- It is a known Insect repellent.
- This oil is used to treat toothache and for fighting bad breath.
- This oil is also increases the memory power.
- It has a strong fragrance that is utilized for making soaps and insecticides.
- This oil is widely suitable for use in skincare products.
- It is used in facial moisturizer, shampoo, bar soap, hair conditioner, lip balm, skin treatment products, hand cream and toothpaste.
- It is a culinary spice that is mainly used as a condiment.
- It is also used as a flavoring agent for seasoning snacks.
In case of accidental inhalation, remove to fresh air. If not, give artificial respiration. If breathing becomes difficult, give oxygen. Get immediate medical attention.
- Longer shelf life
- Health beneficial
- Safe to consume as well as apply
- Pure extract
Storage & Handeling of Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil :-
- Keep locked up
- Keep away from heat
- Ground all equipment containing material
- Do not breathe fumes/ vapor/spray/gas
- Do not ingest.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India