Cocoa butter is a hard vegetable fat with a distinct chocolate-y aroma and one of the key ingredients of dark chocolates, is obtained from cocoa beans grown in Theobroma Cacao plant. Cocoa butter is known for its distinctive strong taste. As milk chocolates have higher demand than their milk based counter parts, therefore the cocoa butter is used to formulate white butter after processing it via deodorization method.
Extraction Method :-
The deodorized process of cocoa butter involves administering of steam into the melted form of cocoa butter in order to eliminate unpleasant smell causing substances present in it. Diatomaceous earth is used as purifying agent during elimination of colorants during its extraction procedure. The deodorizing of cocoa butter is the outcome of this entire process.
The fatty acid content of deodorized form of cocoa butter is enriched with palmitic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid and glycerides obtained from stearic acids.
- Common Name : Cocoa Butter
- Botanical Name : Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter
- CAS NO : 8002-31-1
- CBNumber : CB4197740
- Appearance : Solid at room temperature but melts easily with skin contact
- Aroma : Little to no cocoa butter aroma
- Solubility : Oil Miscible
- Shelf Life : 2-4 years
- SAP Value NaOH : 0.192 KOH : 0.136
Uses and Benefits :-
- You can use it in your lotions, lip products and soaps.
- Used in bath and body products.
- Used in milk chocolates.
- This is also used in salon, spa and aromatherapy.
- Used in sun protection products
- One of the best butters to use in massage as it melts easily with skin contact.
- It's widely used as a moisturizer due to its lubricating & skin softening nature.
Stored at cool and dry place and be preventative while handling and care of Cocoa butter.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India