- 6500 INR
- Spices Extract Animal Extract
- Warm, Nutty & Spicy
Coriander Oil is derived by the steam distillation process from the seeds of coriander, and is widely used for personal-care products and pharmaceuticals. Famed as the mexican coriander oil, chinese parsley, coriandum sativum, the offered oil is known as Coriander sativum. The product comes with the health benefits that can be attributed to its characteristics as an aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, analgesic, carminative, deodorant, stimulant, ipolytic, digestive, fungicidal, depurative, etc. Offered product helps in easing digestive issues such as upset stomach, indigestion and flatulence. Recent surveys also suggest that the product helps in fighting bacteria, which causes food poisoning. Coriander Essential Oil has long been utilized to boost healthy digestion and is used for keeping a clear complexion and sustaining feelings of relaxation.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is obtained through steam distillation process from fruit part of the plant.
Coriander oil contains linalool as major constituent including other components like borneol, carvone, geraniol, anethole and decyladehyde.
Attributes of Coriander Oil :-
- CAS NO : 8008-52-4
- FEMA : 2334
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Aroma : Floral, herbaceous
- GMO Content : GMO Free
- Specific Gravity : 0.86200 to 0.87800 @ 25°C
- Refractive Index : 1.45800 to 1.47300 @20°C
- Optical Rotation : +8 to +15
- BP : 193°C
- FP : 141°F
- Blends with : Cinnamon, neroli, citrus fruit oils, orange, lemon, ginger, lime, bergamot, grapefruit etc.
Applications & Uses :-
- Used to add flavors in seasoning, confectionery and sodas.
- In tobaccos, liquors and gin, this is used as a flovoring agent.
- Used as a valued ingredient in perfumes and soaps due to its sweet aroma.
- This oil regulates endocrinal secretions, improves appetite, cures nausea.
Properties of Coriander Essential Oil:-
- Digestive and Carminative
Considered as non-toxic and non-irritating, but don't use in excessive amount as it can dull your senses.
Store in air tight container at room temperature.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Per Week
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India