We are a leading manufacturer of Curry Leaf Oil used in pharmaceutical and flavor industry. The curry tree is native to India and found in almost every part of Indian subcontinent except the higher Himalayan ranges.
Extraction Method :-
The leaves of curry leaf plant are passed through the processes of steam distillation which gives the oil. For maximum flavor, fresh leaves should be picked.
Properties of Curry Leaf Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Murraya Koenigi
- Family : Rutaceae
- Other Names : 100% Pure Curry Leaf Oil, Natural Curry Leaf Oil, Pure and natural Curry Leaf Oil.
- CAS No : 8008-52-4
- FEMA No : 2334
- Color : Pale yellow
- Odor : Fresh sweet spicy odor
- Solubility : Soluble in Alcohol, Insoluble in water
- Important Aroma Compound : Nonterpenoid Acyclic B-Ketones
- Blends with : All spice oils
- Specific Gravity : 0.872 @ 13Âº C
- Optical Rotation : -27.24 @ 0ÂºC
- Refractive Index : 1.487 @ 0ÂºC
- Flash Point : >100ÂºC
Ingredients of Curry Leaf Oil for Skin :-
- Monoterpene Hydrocarbon
- Monoterpene-Derived Alcohols
- Terpinene-4-Ol, Nerol, Geraniol & Their Acetates
Uses of curry leaf oil :-
Medical science cites high value for the oil. It is among the main herbs that cures dysentery, fever, infertility, lower blood pressure, nausea, night blindness, vision and other diseases / disorders. It is also helpful in hepatitis like illness when taken with salt and milk. For a long time, aromatherapists have been using this essential oil to retain the natural pigmentation of skin and help fight against hair loss and diabetes. It is also used in controlling iron deficiency and maintaining long hair and overall health. The Curry Leaf Oil, Curry Leaf Essential Oil, Curry Leaf Oil for Skin is also used as:
Store in air tight container in cool and dry place.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India