- 1400 INR
- 100 %
- Sweet spicy characteristic herb
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
- 24 Months
Extraction Method :Dill Seed Essential Oil is derived from cold pressing of dried seeds or steam distillation of dried stems of dill herb.
Chemical Composition :Dill Seed Oil Chemical Composition are D-Carvone, limonene, dill apiole, dill ether, trans dihydrocarvone, linalool, tranc Iso crocin alpha-phellandrene, cis dihydrocarvone, limonene and p-cymene.
Attributes Of Dill Seed Essential Oil :
- Botanical Name : Anethum Gravelens
- CAS No : 8006-75-5
- MDL : MFCD00240704
- FEMA :2383
- CBNumber : CB6107505
- Appearance : Clear pale yellow liquid
- Aroma : grass like odor
- Density : 0.925 – 0.980
- Refractive index : 1.486 – 1.495
- Optical rotation : + 84° - + 95°
- Boiling Point : 187°C
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Assay by GC : 30% - 63% carvone
Uses of Dill Seed Essential Oil :
- It relaxes muscles, nerves and respiratory system.
- Dill Seed Oil for Skin has antispasmodic activity.
- It cures the infection in kidney, colon, genital & urinary tract.
- It cures constipation and piles symptoms.
- Dill Seed Oil for Skin has carminative action, and it takes out the intestinal gases.
- Dill Seed Oil improves the quality and quantity of breast milk.
- It possesses wound healing activity.
- This oil is used for healing stomach ulcer.
- It is used for healing stomach ulcer.
- It has sedative action.
- Dill oil relives in hypertension & depression.
- It is used for blood pressure lowering.
Safety & Precaution :
If Dill Seed Essential Oil comes in contact with eyes or skin, then wash with fresh water. If serious state then calls your physician immediately.
Packaging Details :
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India