- 4000 INR
- It helps to reduces bad breath and body odor that originates in the intestines.
- Strong Smell
- Slightly Bitter
By understanding the requirements of our esteemed customers, we offer Fennel Essential Oil. Appreciated owing to its anti-septic property, the offered oil is used for supporting healthy digestive system. This oil is processed at our advanced processing unit using optimal grade basic natural ingredients with the aid of contemporary methodology under the guidance of our adroit professionals. Additionally, the offered Fennel Essential Oil is made available in various air tight packaging options at marginal rates.
Extraction Method :-
Steam distillation of fennel seeds.
- Synonym : Foeniculum vulgare Mill, Sweet Fennel Oil
- CAS NO : 8006-84-6
- FEMA : 2482
- Aroma : Sweet, Earthy and Anise like aroma
- Blends with : Basil, Lavender, Rosemary, Geranium, Sandalwood and Lemon.
- Reduces and Prevents Spasms in the Gut
- Speed up wound healing
- Relieve from Gas and Constipation
- Having Antioxidants and Antimicrobial characteristics
- Treats Digestive problems
- Helps in weight loose
- It is beneficial for those suffering from weight gain and obesity.
- It has skin cleansing properties and is effective against fine lines, uneven skin and wrinkles.
- It conditions the spleen & liver.
- It helps in milk production in lactating mothers.
- It is applied as a blended massage oil in aromatherapy.
- It cures upper respiratory tract infections, coughs, allergies, etc.
- It is a potent antiseptic, diuretic, tonic, antispasmodic and vermifuge.
- It eases and calms the colon.
- Longer shelf life
- High effectiveness
- Strong aroma
- Licorice flavor
May cause possible skin sensitivity.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Per Week
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India