As a well-known manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are engaged in offering Geranium Oil, Geranium Essential Oil. This is extracted by steam distillation of Geranium plant from leaves and stalks. It is precisely processed with the use of superior grade natural ingredients and modern methodology by our adroit professionals at our modern processed unit. This oil is ideal for supporting nervous and circulatory systems. Apart from this, our clients can avail the offered Geranium essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil for Hair from us in various hygienic packaging options at market leading prices.
Extraction Method :-
The oil is derived from the leaves and stalks of Geranium plant. Steam distillation method is employed for the same.
The essential oil is consist of different chemical constituents and also includes limonene, a-pinene,menthone, linalool, citronellol, geraniol myrcene, geranyl acetate, and geranyl butyrate.
Attributes of Geranium Oil for acne :-
- Botanical Name : Pelargonium Graveolens
- Common Names : Pelargonium Graveolens essential oil
- CAS No : 8000-46-2
- FEMA No : 2508
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, partially soluble in methanol
- Color : Yellow green to green clear liquid
- Aroma : Floral, spicy and rosy
- Density: 0.906-0.927
- Refractive density: 1.458-1.470
- Optical rotation: 0Â° to +10Â°
- Flash point: 44Â°C
- Assay: 80 To 85%
- Acid value: Less then 1
Uses of Geranium Essential Oil :-
- Skin problems like acne, eczema, dermatitis, etc., can be cured using this potent oil.
- The oil helps in getting relief from piles or haemorrhoids.
- Also works on burns, cuts, etc.
- Repels insects like lice, mosquito, etc.
- Gives immediate relief from sore throat and tonsillitis.
- Takes care of stress and neuralgia.
- Balances oil production in skin and keeps it nourished and supple
- Heals burns, wounds and ulcers.
To be stored in cool and dry place, below temperature 25Â°C
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India