Kokum butter is one of the hardest of the natural butters and obtained from the edible part of kokum fruit of kokum tree. Known by its scientific name of Garcinia indica, kokum tree is widely cultivated in konkan or regions like central east as well as Western ghat of India.
Extraction Method :-
As part of kokum butter extraction method, the seeds of kokum are compressed by using mallets made of wood. Later the edible part of crushed seeds are heated and cooled to derive kokum butter.
Kokum butter is enriched with higher amount of essential fatty acids that include garcinol, ascorbic acid, acetic acid, hydro citric acid and malic acid.
- Emulsion stabilizer and thickener
- Nurtures damaged skin
- Improved barrier for natural hydration
- Soothes inflammed skin
- Appearance : Brittle; Creamy white color; Fat shavings
- Aroma : Characteristic
- Solubility : Oil Miscible
- Shelf life : 2 years
- Nature : Non-sticky
- Blends with : Apricot seed oil, coconut oil, raspberry seed oil and camellia.
- Used in body creams, lotions, butters
- Used in skin treatments
- Dry skin therapy
- Effective for hair care and used in hair conditioners
- Due to its brittle texture, it is also used in balms and salves.
Stored in tightly sealed container and protect from heat and light.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India