- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
Mango butter is rich in antioxidants and emollients and is obtained by extracting edible part of mango fruit is enriched with lime C18:1 and C 18:0, fatty acids, vitamin E, C and A. The scientific name of mango tree is Manifera indica and it is extensively cultivated in Burma, India and in other various countries with sub tropical climate.
Extraction Method :-
After gathering edible kernel parts of mango, these are sun dried and go through de-shelling step as part of ultra refined mango butter production method. The expeller pressed technique adopted to obtain mango butter is effective in elimination of smell and color in derived creamy white butter with delectable taste.
The extracted mango butter contains fatty acids like palmitic, oleic, linoleic, stearic and aracinidic.
Guidelines to Used in :-
- Salves and balms : 10 to 100%
- Creams and lotions : 2 to 7%
- Conditioners : 1 to 3%
- Body butters and creams : 5 to 25%
- INCI Name : Mangifera Indica Seed Butter
- CAS NO : 167747-36-6
- EINECS NO : 290-045-4
- Appearance : Off white to light yellow color solid fat
- Aroma : Characteristic
- Iodine Value : 39 â 50
- Saponification Value : 183-198
- Solubility : Oil soluble
- Shelf life : 2 years
- Used in skin care creams, lotions, salves, scrubs, balms
- Used for cutaneous dryness to assist in moisturization.
- Used in hair care products.
Keep in cool storage away from light and moisture in a closed container.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India