- 1750 INR
- Botanical Product
- Daily Flavor, Food Flavor, Tobacco Flavor, Pharmaceuticals
- Men, Women
- 1 Years
Our company provides Mentha Arvensis Oil extracted from naturally grown herbs. The plant belongs to genus Mentha, and is a type of mint widely used in flavoring edibles and for various therapeutic uses. It is commonly known as Corn mint or Wild mint (Field mint). It is famous all over the world for its clear minty aroma and widely grown in areas like Japan, Northern Region of United States and in many European nations. The oil produced by this herb is majorly used by cosmetic industries and medical organizations.
We are a committed organization producing high quality Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil with appropriate composition and purity. Fetched from Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh, fresh Corn mint is brought to the manufacturing unit for the extraction process. Under the vigilant counsel of our skilled professionals and chemistry experts, the Steam distillation process is carried out for extraction of the oil. Further filtration results in the formation of high grade product that is available in different customized range for its various usage and is delivered to our customers in safe packaging solutions that are air-tight and leak-proof.
Menthol is the major derivative of this herb, Mentha arvensis, extracted through specific process. The process involves slow cooling of the oil, crystallization, subsequent centrifuging, and drying of the Mentha oil.
Mentha Arvensis oil consists of limonene, sabinene, acetaldehyde, cadinene, dimethyl sulphide, fenchene, methyl esters, terpinolone, amyl alcohol, trans-ocimene, luteolin-7-0-rutinoside, g-terpinene and citronellol etc.
Properties of Mentha Arvensis Oil:-
- Synonym : Japanese Mint oil, Field Mint Oil, Corn Mint oil Japanese Oil of Peppermint
- Botanical Name : Mentha Arvensis
- CAS No : 90063-97-1
- EINECS : 290-058-5
Specifications General / Physical and Chemical Properties:-
- Odor : Sweet, Peppermint odor
- Appearance : Pale yellow in color
- Nature : Volatile
- Solubility : Soluble in 70% of Alcohol
- Boiling Point : 210°C
- Refractive Index : 1.4550 – 1.4670 at 25°C
- Specific Gravity : 0.892 – 0.910 at 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -25.0° to -38.0°
- Gc Purity : 70.00 to 73.00% (L- Menthol content)
- Antioxidant : Nil
- Critical Components : As per standard
- Its major demand is in the flavoring industry, pharmaceutical and perfumery.
- It is also used in toothpastes, pain relieving balms, cold balms, soaps, lozenges, etc.
- Composition accuracy
- Longer life
- Zero adulteration
- Soothing fragrance
- Similar to Peppermint
Safety and Precautions:-
Non-toxic in nature but sometimes can cause irritation and sensitization.
In air tight containers, at room temperature.
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India