We offer Moringa Oil, which has its origin in the Moringa Oleifera Tree. It is extracted by the method of cold press from moriya seeds.Highly rich in phytonutrients, the oil makes an outstanding impact on your overall health. Prodigiously illustrious for many benefits, the oil is really beneficial in the skin as well as beauty care industry. Incorporated with crude fat, it contains high amounts of unsaturated fatty acids, particularly an omega-9-fatty acid. Moringa Oil also comes with falvonoid and phenolic and is significantly accumulated by increasing the irradiation dosage levels.
The oil is extracted either by cold pressed or via the solvent extraction method. Seeds of oleifera tree are pressed and boiled with water for deriving the oil.
- Loaded with Vitamin B & Vitamin C, it helps in cooking nutritious dishes
- Dark spot of acne, facial pigmentation, blackheads, pimples, and wrinkles can be taken care of using this oil.
- It rejuvenates dull and damaged skin.
- Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used for treating cuts, burns & rashes.
- In hair care, it is used for taming dandruff and tackling split ends.
- Various shampoo and conditioners for dry hair are made using the oil.
- It can be utilized as a carrier for aromatic compounds.
- It finds extensive use in massage and aromatherapy.
- It is good for liver health.
Key Points :
Offers nourishment and protection of bones.
Relieves the nervous system and makes a lot of healthful cholesterol in the body.
Comes with antioxidant activities.
Incorporated with flavonoid and phenolic contents.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India