Known for its freshness and longer shelf life, the offered Neroli Essential Oil is highly cherished by the clients widespread all across the globe. Under the most favorable conditions, the offered oil is extracted and processed through steam distillation process with the use of small, white and waxy flowers. Widely used to treat various skin disorders, the offered oil is suitable for providing relief from anxiety, depression and shock. Moreover, our patrons can easily purchase this Neroli Essential Oil for Face at most economic prices from us.
Extraction Method :-
It is extracted from the waxy snow white flowers of the tree via the process of steam distillation.
A-pinene, B-pinene, A-terpinene, camphene, farnesol, indole, linalyl acetate, geraniol, nerol, methyl anthranilate, nerolidol, neryl acetate, linalool etc.
- Botanical Name : Citrus aurantium oil
- CAS NO : 8016-38-4
- FEMA : 2771
- Aroma : Floral aroma
- Color : Pale yellow to coffee brown color
- Viscosity : Watery
- Specific Gravity : 0.86000 to 0.87900
- Optical Rotation : +2.50 to +11.50
- Flash Point : 154Â°F
- Blends with : Benzoin, jasmine, geranium, all citrus oils, lavender, sandalwood, ylang-ylang and rosemary.
- Helps to treat cuts & wounds
- Aiding in the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels
- Fight against the diseases like typhoid, cholera, and food poisoning
- Helps to combat the plague, banish nervousness and relieve fever
- Repairs and rejuvenates skin
Features of Neroli Essential Oil :-
- Free from adulteration
- Enhanced shelf life
- Causes no side effects
Non-toxic, Non-irritant, Non-phototoxic, Non-sensitizing in nature.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India