Shea butter is a natural fatty component. The maximum length of Shea tree which is also referred as Butyrospermum parkii is around 60 feet and it is widely grown in African countries. Shea nuts are the excellent sources of shea butter which is a huge reservoir of nutrients like vitamin E, A and F.
Extraction Method :-
The chemical processing step of its extraction method involves usage of petroleum or hexane based substances to derive its butter content. Later the extracted butter goes through bleaching, overheating and deodorization to obtain its clarified form.
The butter obtained from shea nuts is enriched with vitamins like A, F and E; fatty acids or triglycerides with unique moisturizing properties and cinnamic acid with UV protection capacity.
- Name : Shea Butter
- INCI Name : Butyrospermum Parkii
- CAS NO : 91080-23-8
- Appearance : Off white paste
- Aroma : Free from unpleasant smell
- Offered butter possesses uniform dense texture
- Shea Butter is great for cosmetics and soaps.
- Used for cooking and medical purposes.
- Used in stretch mark creams.
- Used in lipsticks.
- Used in sun block products.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Non-toxic and gentle enough to be applied on baby skin.
- Can be used as a hair softener.
- This also gives relief from insect bites.
We suggest to consult with a dermatologist before the application of shea butter to avoid allergic conditions like itching.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India