Plant of soybean is branching and erect that comes from family Fabaceae, which is generally 0.2 to 2.0 m in height. It is additionally known as Soja bean that is utilized as a component of medicines and food. Soybean is enrich with protein and diameter of the seed will vary from 5 to 11 mm. Normally, pods develop in clusters and each pod contains 4 to 5 seeds. Our soybean oil is pure, natural flavor and almost subtle fragrance that enhances and supports the regular tastes of cooked sustenance. It is utilized by heart and diabetic patients as it brings down the LDL as well as blood cholesterol level. The oil is extricated from the seeds part, which is lightly yellowish colored liquid and has mint taste with characteristic and pleasant odor. To extricate the oil, cold pressed and solution extraction process in utilized in which seeds are cracked into pieces and turns into flakes. Aspiration and screening procedure are utilized to separate hulls. By using hexane, flakes are solution extracted through which the raw soybean oil is obtained. Once the raw oil is extracted, it is refined, neutralized, bleached and degummed for various uses. By executing the aforesaid stages, wax, oil solvent non triglyceride, metals, resins, glycerol, free fatty acids and hydratable phosphatides are removed.
Extraction Method :-
Seeds of Glycine max belonging to the family of Fabaceae are used for deriving this oil. The solvent extraction method and cold pressed process are employed for oil extraction.
Our soybean oil includes Stigmasterol, Saponin, Campesterol, Beta-Sitosterol, Isoflavones, Vitamin B, Tocopherols, Phytosterols, Palmitic, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linolenic Acid And Alpha Linolenic.
- Botanical Name : Glycine max
- Common Name : Travmulsion, Soyca, Soya Oil, Soy Oil, Soy Bean Oil and Soja max
- CAS NO : 8001-22-7
- EINECS : 232-274-4
- Color : Dark yellow or faint green
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Density : 0.916 0.926
- Refractive Index : 1.473 â 1.476
- Flash Point : >230Â°F
- It averts cardiovascular disease as it lowers the serum LDL, triglycerides, cholesterol level, C-reactive protein, lipoprotein and enhances HDL (high density lipoprotein) solutions.
- Have isoflavone that is obligated for the anticancer process and have advantageous health impacts on menopausal symptoms.
- By taking the oil, it prevents growth of breast cancer cells.
- Has hindrance activity in osteoporosis.
- Exhibits anti-diabetes activity.
- Utilized in prolonged issues such as bone degeneration, autoimmune disease, asthma and obesity.
- It is used in curing Alzheimer disease and osteoarthritis.
Precautions and Safety :-
Usually, it is secure to use for various purposes but it is suggested to not to apply on infants.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India