From last six years, we have been successfully running our business as a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Tagetes Essential Oil. The offered oil is used in different pharmaceutical applications to poor eyesight, treat skin disorders, etc. Also used for flavoring tobacco and various food items, the offered Tagetes Essential Oil is made available at market leading prices for our customers.
Our provided oil is extracted by steam distillation method from fresh flowers, stalks and leaves of tagetes under the guidance of our adept professionals.
Chemical Composition :-
The main component of this oil are limonene, ocimene, tagetone, valeric acid etc.
Properties of Tagetes Essential Oil :-
- Common Name : Tagetes, Marigold, Inca Marigold, Khakibush, Indian Marigold
- Botanical Name : Tagetes minuta, T.Patula, T.glandulifera
- Botanical Family : Asteraceae
- Chemical Family : Ketones, Monoterpenes
- CAS No : 91722-29-1/ 8016-84-0
- EC No : 294-431-3
- FEMA No : 3040
- Appearance : Dark yellow to orange color
- Aroma : Fruity type smell just like citrus
- Consistency : Thin-medium
- Blends with : Clary sage, lavender, myrrh, lemon, jasmine, tangerine etc.
- Its native place is Australia where it is grown profusely.
Uses of Tagetes Essential Oil :-
- Our offered Tagetes Essential Oil has been used for skin complaints, conjunctivitis, poor eyesight, It is also used for flavor various food categories,
- Tagetes Essential Oil helps in curing bronchitis, coughs, chest infections, and repellant.
- It massage oil, it can help in wounds, parasitic, recovering cuts, and fungal infestations.
- When used in a cream or lotion, Tagetes can have a most advantageous effect on microbial and fungal infections and especially effective when treating weeping wounds.
This oil is strongly phototoxic, so avoid UV exposure after afflication and also this oil is considered as powerful oil so use in low dilution. Do not use on children, sensitive skin and during pregnancy.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India