- 2,850 INR
- Store in Cool
- Leaves and twigs
- Essential Oil
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
The oil of Tea tree, Tea Tree Essential Oil is obtained by stem distillation process from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia.
Chemical Composition :-
The chemical composition of this oil are a-pinene, a-terpineol, terpinen 4-ol, gama terpinene, alpha terpinene, 1-8-cineol, para cymene and alpha terpinolene.
Description of Tea Tree Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca alternifolia
- Family : Myrtaceae
- Synonyms : Tea Tree oil BP, Melaleuca alternifolia
- CAS No : 85085-48-9/ 8022-72-8/ 68647-73-4
- EINECS No : 285-337-1
- FEMA No : 3902
- Parts used : Leaves
- Colour : Colorless to pale yellow
- Perfumery note : Typical odor of tea tree
- Shelf life : Two years
- Density : 0.880 – 0.906
- Refractive index : 1.470 – 1.483
- Optical rotation : +0.5˚ to +15.0˚
- Flash Point : 57°C
- Boiling Point : 165˚C
- Acid Value : Max. 1.0
- Solubility : Soluble in organic solvent and ethanol
Uses of Tea Tree Oil :-
- Treatment of skin infection.
- Used in low concentration in skin washer and cosmetic.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil removes lice and dandruff.
- Used for healing of burns.
- Used to moisturize dry skin.
- Reduce the rashes of skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used to kill ring worm.
- Lower the itching effect of chicken pox and insect bites.
- Used as antiseptic.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used for mouth, nose and ear infections.
- Tea tree oil gives relief from toothache.
- Used in kitchen cleaners and used as natural deodorant.
- Remove skin tags.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used to soothe and heal sunburns.
Store in cool and dark place, use amber color bottle to kept this oil if possible.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
S-33, South Side of GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India